Pages

Sunday 3 January 2021

Optical Illusions - Week 1 Activity 4

 


I created this optical illusion based on one of the examples shown in the Sight and Optical Illusion video. Yes, a complete copy, but to be honest I liked the way this picture was drawn so I though it was fun if I made my own copy.
I drew this optical illusion by observing the original picture in the video, sketched the outlines lightly and then outlined the drawing by pressing my pencil a bit harder on the page. And for the 'Optical illusion' title on the bottom of the drawing was a title made in a google drawing I created in which I traced due to laziness. I added my own little touch though to make it work a little. 
Hopefully you won't mind me not using a screencastify since mine is currently not working.
Have a great time celebrating summer everyone, and happy new year! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Roneeza,

    Great Job on this optical illusion it looks awesome. I haven't seen this one before but you have recreated with a lot of accuracy. Thank you for acknowledging that this is a copy, that’s perfectly fine especially when you still had to put effort into copying it.

    I think the title looks really good and tracing is really helpful. I’m an animator as my profession and everyone starts out tracing and copying to help them learn how to draw before working at it. Professionals still look at lots of reference images to make their creations look good. So don’t feel lazy for tracing.

    Good work Roneeza,
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I think it's really cool that your an animator :O. It's actually in my list of what-I-want-to-be-when-I'm-older. I'll make sure not to feel lazy for tracing from here on out :D
      Kind regards,
      Roneeza

      Delete
    2. That's awesome to hear, I think you've got great drawing skills so you have a great foundation to start from. I couldn't draw this good when I was your age. =)

      Delete
  2. I love your Illusion Roneeza, It looks really beautiful and your title looks amazing, Out of the all animals in your Illusions what is your favorite?
    Keep up the good work, God Bless You and have a Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Giselleee,
      Thank you so much for commenting :) Hope you and your family continue to enjoy these last few weeks (or possibly days :c) of the holidays. I think the gorilla, dog and mouse are my favourite animals on the picture, because they were pretty hard to notice at first. God bless you and your family as well :)
      Kind regards,
      Roneeza

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.