Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Wow! I liked watching Ice Age 2!

My fantastic weekend!
During the school weekends, my sister and I watched Ice age 2 on the computer.


First, Tyrah and I discussed what we were going to watch. Then I asked if we could all watch Ice - age 2. Tyrah said, “Yes”, so we asked our older sister Charlize if she  wanted to watch with us. She said, “No thank you,” because she wanted to continue to read her book.


Next, we set up the computer, and we typed in the password, searched up the movie and clicked on a website so that we could watch it. While the movie was playing, our eyes were glued to the screen. Tyrah and I nevered blinked, we just stared because it was our first time watching the movie and we didn’t want to miss a bit of the movie, so we kept pausing it.


The movie Ice age two  is about a mammoth called Manny who is looking for his kind because his friends think that mammoths are becoming extinct . They thought that Manny is the last of the mammoths. Manny’s friends saw a lot of mammoths  walking in a group together at the end of the movie.


After the movie was finished, we were so tired. Our eyes were so sore. So we quickly splashed some water on our faces so we can stay awake. We played some cards just clear our minds. We also stacked the cards to make castles.

What My favourite part of the weekend was when my sisters and I stacked cards to make castles. We also played card games like last cards, speed and Mahiole.
I liked my short weekend!

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, events and conclusion about my weekend.
Image result for Ice Age 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.