Pages

Saturday 11 March 2017

I like the movie 'Mr Peabody and Sherman'!

                                                   In the Weekends!
During the weekend my two sisters and I watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

First I set up the computer and Tyrah my sister, turned the television on. Then we plugged the HDMI cord from the computer to the television. After everything was set, we looked for the movie that we were looking for. Before we played the movie we waited for everyone to join us first.

Mr. Peabody and Sherman is a funny and sad movie. It's about a dog named Mr Peabody and Sherman is about a dog named Mr. Peabody who wanted to adopt a a young boy named  Sherman. So, he went to talk to the judge about it because it was a little bit odd for a dog to adopt a boy. The judge asked why and the dog replied " Well, he reminded me of how I started in life, now I'm going to give him a home." The judge finally agreed to it. When Sherman got older, Mr Peabody invented a time machine. So he and Sherman could go on adventures in the past.

The moment that I liked the most from the movie was when Mr Peabody and Sherman went to France using the time machine. Sherman asked the queen if they could have some cake and she replied "May we," So Sherman asked again may we have some cake and she replied " May we." Then Sherman asked Mr Peabody "Doesn't she know what I'm saying?" That made me laugh out loud! 
I liked my short weekend!

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, events and a conclusion about my weekend.

Image result for mr peabody and sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.