Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

L.I - W.A.L.T- show and act with Tika, Pono and Aroha.
S.C: I know I can do this when I showed and acted with tika, pono and aroha.

How to show and act with tika, pono and aroha.

1. In the playground I can show and act with tika, pono and aroha by including people that is lonely in my game. I can help someone when they fall down and say if they are all right.

2. In the classroom, I can help people in there homework. I can guide people on there chrome book. Wait for your turn to get your chrome book.

3. At home, I can share and respect my sisters by cheering them up when they are sad. I can play fair and square with my neighbours by following the rules of the game. I can use kind words to my siblings by saying sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.