Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Food makes me happy ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I eat depending on my attitude.
My attitude depends on the weather outside.
If it’s a hot, sunny and time-to-go-to-the-beach kind of day
then I would most likely eat ice-cream, ice-blocks, gum, toast
or sandwiches. If it’s a dark, cold and rainy day, I would search
for some crackers, spaghetti Bolognese, toast (again), chips,
sandwiches, and fruit. If I’m in a very chill mood, I don’t have
much of an appetite. The choices of food I choose when I am
hungry is very basic and bland. When I’m in a cheery mood I
can eat whatever I am given. Again, I don’t eat much, but
whatever kind of food I am given, I eat it straight away without
any complaints. When I have my mind completely focused on
something, I can go without food for a day. Especially if it’s got
something to do about the internet  - wait a minute….

4 comments:

  1. What's your favourite favourite Sherry? Mine would be carrot cake...

    Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Mrs Collins! Thank you for your comment. Another fact about me is I keep changing my favorite food every time. But at the moment, I really enjoy eating cookies and cream ice-cream.
      Kind Regards, Roneeza.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ron, that's a very descriptive story and I see includes a lot of types of food, what's your favourite snack to enjoy when you in a happy mood? I see this story is based on what kind of food you would like to eat when your in different moods, what made you choose this story line? It's also based on you didn't/wanted to eat or not, kinda switches it up a bit. I see you put a great effort on writing this, nice job!

    ~ Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ana,
      As you know, I love eating >:3 but lately I've been starting to get full easily. I don't really have a favorite snack, since I'm always eating something different everyday, or I don't eat at all. I guess, I was in the middle of eating, and I happen to like what I was eating. Anyway, excited to see you at school :D
      Roneeza

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.