Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

My blog profile

Talofa lava! I am commonly known as Roneeza and am a year 8 currently attending St Patrick’s School. If you read my greeting or my way of saying “hi”, you would have probably already guessed that my nationality is Samoan. Both my parents have large families, though I live in a family of five. I have two sisters, automatically making me the middle child. My hobbies include drawing/sketching, watching anime, learning about my ancestors and collecting things I take great interest in, like a bee drawn to honey. My goal for this year is to finish my work I am given within that same day or week. I would also like others to recognize my writing as sophisticated and strive to be the best person I can be this year. I enjoy eating real fruit ice-cream (flavor - mixed berry). My favorite animals are dogs, especially if they are huskies or german shepherds. I like playing volleyball, kirikiti (A Samoan version of cricket) and soccer. I hope you enjoy reading the posts on my blog! Good bye, for now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.