Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

😀 Taking Action!! 😀


Image result for Nelson Mandela

For this activity, we are to put ourselves in Nelson Mandela's shoes and write a journal entry if he was given a journal. I had to describe how he felt about being imprisoned for 27 years. I have written his journal entry on the second day of being imprisoned in a concrete cell in Robben
Island prison.

                                                                             
                                                                                          Image attribution - youtube.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani here again commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Nelson Mandela spent a lot of time in jail, how do you think he coped? What could he do to keep his mind and body active? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Collins,
      Thank you for commenting on my post :). I can't even imagine what life must've treated him while he was in jail. To be honest, I don't think I want to know... I think he tried to stay positive and maybe did some sit-ups and probably jogged on the spot. Anyway, have a lovely evening!
      Roneeza

      Delete
  2. Hey Ron, this sounds very detailed and you included a lot of descriptive words to it, I see that he has a very hard time staying in his cell, would you be able to stay in it for as long as Nelson Mandela had? I think I wouldn't. I think how you described it in a negative vibe fits well with him being in jail but what if you described your diary in a positive way, how would you describe it? I think staying in a jail for a very long time would be boring, what would you think he did to not be bored?

    ~ Ana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.