Pages

Thursday 6 April 2017

My last session of Orienteering!


On Friday the 31st of March, my classmates and I had our last session of Orienteering. We had to find the controls and clip it on a piece of paper. We used maps as our guide to help us find the controls. It was hard because there was a control that was placed in front of the art shed! When I was almost done, I realised that I had missed one of the controls. I felt exhausted after we completed the course, but it was a good exercise! I hope we can do Orienteering again soon!

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a verbal recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record my verbal recount using blabberize to describe my last session of Orienteering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.