Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

The Magic Horse by Roneeza

                                                                         
One night I was reading a book, and a magic rocking horse came into my open window.It was really small.

When it landed it grew almost as tall as me.The magic horse can talk."My name is Lily,"she said with a smile.
"Would you like a ride,? I can take you around the world," she said. "Um...no thank you,I am too tired ".
" Its time for me to go to bed," "Good night,"said Lily.When I woke up Lily was still there and doing magic.

Later we sang quietly together.

L.I.-W.A.L.T...write a narrative story.
Success Criteria: I can do this when I write a story about the magic horse.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Roneeza, I really liked your story. You used your punctuation really well, but at the start of a sentence after someone is talking, start a new line. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roneeza, I really liked your story. You used your punctuation really well, but at the start of a sentence after someone is talking, start a new line. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.