Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

To Mum and Papa!

Walht: write a structure of a
letter to thank someone.

Room 8
5 Church Crescent
Panmure
Auckland 1072

Dear mum and papa,

This is my ‘Thank you’ letter to you! It is to show you
how grateful I am for all that you have done for me.

Thank you for looking after me. I am very grateful
that you can look after me at all times,
even if you don’t have time to.
I like it when you spend time with me
even if I have my sisters with me, but it is
even more fun when we are together as a family.

Thank you for your generosity towards me.
It has shown me that you really care and love
me with all your heart. I’ll return the love and
try not to take whatever you have done
for me for granted, even when
it’s supposed to cheer me up sometimes.

Thank you for your kindness.
I really like that you are kind towards me,
and sometimes when I don’t deserve it.
I’ll try and be more responsible so I
could not cause any trouble and
make you very angry. I also thank you
for letting me eat some sweets when I’m not allowed to.

Lastly, I thank you for your teachings
and your guidance. Your teachings have
taught me a lot about the world and has
been very handy. I have always kept it in
mind and will never let it slip out of my
other ear. Your guidance is very important
to me and I listen to every word. I sometimes
take them for granted, then when I need it, I
don’t know what to do. So I’ll make
sure I listen to you every time.

I hope you like what I have said
about you in my thank you letter to
you. I love you and wish you the
happiest year of your lives.

Your 1# daughter, Roneeza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.