Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

The haunted house is so creepy that it makes you want to run out of it as soon as you enter!


The haunted house looks frightening and horrifying.
It feels sinister, bone-chilling and spine-tingly.
The haunted house is shadowy as if something is going to jump out.
It smells damp and dusty.
The haunted house is very quiet.


Learning Intention: We are learning to write descriptions.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write descriptive sentences using appropriate adjectives to describe a haunted house.

1 comment:







  1. Hi my name is Jia I study at waikowhai primary school I really liked the way you used the words like bone chilling it reminded me of my friend who had gone to a haunted house she did come home but shouting and running.Maybe next time you could make it longer.I you want to you can check out my class blog.







    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.