Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Saint Joseph was a hard working, kind and loving man!

  • His brothers treated him with disrespect and with jealousy because his father bought him a rainbow coloured striped coat.
  • I think Saint Joseph is a good role model for me to follow because he was brave enough to talk to the Pharaoh and he obeyed everything that God told him to do.
  • Listening to God and using the gift that God has given him. His gift was to read and understand dreams.
  • I think living as a saint is not easy because you have to try and do everything by God.
  • Joseph was born in Bethlehem. 
  • He died in Nazareth in Israel.
  • Joseph is a Roman.
  • Joseph’s parents are Jacob and Rachel.
Prayer to Saint Joseph
  • God almighty, please help us to be honest, Hard working, kind and loving like Saint Joseph.We ask this prayer through Jesus our brother and Mary our mother. Amen.
Learning Intention: We are learning to develop our understanding of Saints.Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record key information about St. Joseph using screencastify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.