Pages

Monday 3 February 2020

My first week of school!!

My first week back at school was great! New students have come into our school, some old students are still away on holiday, and certain people who bothered to show up at school haven’t changed a bit, though in a good way. 


My class is smaller and even more quieter than last year and I’m still struggling to see if it’s better this way. As far as I can see, people have been enjoying their days back at school. Others still miss the soft comforts of their bed.


Towards the end of the school holidays, I had been really excited to go back to school. Days at home had become a little boring. I was really happy to see my friends again and seeing the new year 7's come into our class. I wonder what my last year at this school will be like...


Last year's picture:

This year's picture:

4 comments:

  1. Hey Roneeza/best friend :)
    Its great to hear that your frist week at school was great! I totally agree with you when you say that our class is a bit smaller than last year. But do you think this year will be better than last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Roneeza Its really good to her about your first day at school and your new friends. Good job keep it up. Kena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roneeza,
    Thanks for putting the photo we as a class took last year with the other students that use to be here, it really reminds me of the old days

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.