Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Aloha, World!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Talofa Lava from me to you! I am Roneeza, a year 7 currently going to St Patrick’s School. I am a Samoan who lives in a family of five! I have two other siblings which makes me the middle child.

The subjects I am good at are math, reading and spelling. I enjoy sketching fantasy characters, like a part-wolf and part-human kind of thing and cute little figures. My weak subject is writing, though I am very good at making up stories from out of the blue. Sometimes I overthink things and are scared of what others might think of how I write my stories or explanations. Basically, I’m scared if I might make a mistake, but I don’t like to think of it that much.

As the year is starting to come to an end, I look forward to writing better stories than I used to and will hopefully be a favorite subject when next year comes by. My parents are the ones who have pushed me and supported me throughout my whole education.

I hope you all enjoy looking through my blog this year! I also look forward to seeing the other wonderful blogs many of you have created. Blog to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.