Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

This game was a real challenge to get through!!

“Students don’t learn much playing this
game called Astria – Countdown to Impact:
Their time could be better spent doing other things”.
After playing the 'Astria - Countdown to Impact' game,
My partner and I learned to stay focus and concentrate
on the important information in the text we read in the 
game. It was really challenging for my partner and I, 
but we managed to get through it and finish the game.
We had some struggles on what the text was trying to
say, but we had to read it again, and again and again
until the sentence sounded right to us. I disagree on how
students don't learn much by playing this Astria - Countdown
to Impact and that their time should be spent on better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.