Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

                   Jump Rope For The Heart
Learning Intention- we are learning to write a recount about jump rope using action words in a paragraph form.
Success Criteria: I know I am successful when I can write a recount about jump rope for the heart.

Wow! I reached 100 skips!

On Friday, we went to the top court and skipped many ways.

First, we separated classes from each other so that we can have our own space. Room 1 and 2 got half of the court and my class got the other part. I started skipping with my friends, Angelina and Anamaria. We used two skipping ropes, then we used one rope. Me and Angelina achieved our goal by skipping 50 times. We were tired, but we had fun. 

Next, we jumped in and out the skipping rope. We were playing over the moon. It was a bit hard to jump in and out the skipping rope, but we tried our best. Other children did other fancy skipping like the criss cross, skipping with one leg and skip running.

Skipping keeps your blood circulating.

Image result for jump rope for heart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.