Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

                        Jump the Plank
L.I- We are learning to measure how far we could jump the plank using cm.
S.C- I can do this when I measure the distance of how far I could jump the plank.

Our group jump the "plank" and measured how far each one of us has jumped. We used the chair as our plank and we started the measurement from the foot of the chair to the back of our heel where we landed from our jump.
                        
                            This are the results:
1. Fulila- 82 cm.

2. Alizzandro- 70 cm.

3. Kyle- 116 cm.

4. Anamaria- 37 cm.

5. Me- 110 cm.

The farthest jumper in our group is Kyle.

 I'm the second farthest jumper.

The third jumper in our group is Alizzandro.

 Fulila is the fourth shortest jump.

Anamaria is the second shortest jumper.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Roneeza,
    I like how you shared the results of who had the farthest and the shortest jump. I also love how you introduced what you were doing in the beginning.

    I can jump really far as well!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.